- Responsible body
- Responsible under data protection law for the collection and processing of personal data on this website is:
Name: global-woods international AG
Street, house number: Stohren 5
Postal code, city: 79244, Stohren
Tel.: +49 7602 920500
Access data (server log files)
When you access our website, we automatically collect and store access data in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version of your PC
- Operating system used by your PC
- Referrer URL (source/reference from which you came to our website)
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Date and time of the server request
- the IP address currently used by your PC (possibly in anonymized form)
- As a rule, it is neither possible nor intended for us to make personal references. Such data is processed in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR to protect our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website.
- To make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer system.
- Cookies that are necessary to carry out the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions you require are stored on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. We have a legitimate interest in storing cookies in order to provide our services in a technically error-free and optimized manner. If other cookies (e.g. cookies to analyze your surfing behavior) are stored, they will be treated separately in this data protection declaration.
- Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognize your browser the next time you visit.
- You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general, and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be restricted.
Web analysis tools and advertising
- Our website uses the Google Maps map service from Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Google”) via an API (Application Programming Interface).
- To ensure data protection on our website, Google Maps is deactivated when you enter our website for the first time. A direct connection to Google’s servers is only established when you independently activate Google Maps (consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR). This prevents your data from being transmitted to Google when you first enter our website.
- After activation, Google Maps will store your IP address. This is then usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer after activating Google Maps.
- If you contact us, including by email, the data transmitted, including your contact details, will be stored in order to be able to process your request or to be available to answer follow-up questions. This data will not be passed on without your consent.
- Your data will be processed exclusively on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR). You can revoke the consent you have already given at any time. An informal notification by email is sufficient to revoke your consent. The legality of the data processing operations carried out up to the time of revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
- Transmitted data will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to storage or there is no longer any need to store the data. Mandatory legal provisions – in particular retention periods – remain unaffected.
Data use and sharing
- We will neither sell nor otherwise market the personal data that you provide to us, for example by email (e.g. your name and address or your email address). Your personal data will only be processed for correspondence with you and only for the purpose for which you provided the data to us. In order to process payments, we pass on your payment data to the credit institution responsible for the payment.
- The use of data that is automatically collected when you visit our website is only for the purposes mentioned above. The data will not be used for any other purpose.
- We assure you that we will not pass on your personal data to third parties unless we are legally obliged to do so or you have given us your prior consent.
SSL or TLS encryption
- For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as inquiries that you send to us as the site operator, our website uses an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the browser address line changing from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
- If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
- Personal data that has been provided to us via our website will only be stored until the purpose for which it was entrusted to us has been fulfilled. If commercial and tax law retention periods must be observed, the storage period for certain data can be up to 10 years.
- Rights of those affected
With regard to the personal data concerning you, as the person affected by the data processing, you have the following rights towards the person responsible in accordance with the legal provisions:
- Right of withdrawal
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. If the processing of your data is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data once given in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR at any time with effect for the future. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out based on the consent before its revocation. Storage of data for billing and accounting purposes remains unaffected by a revocation.
- Right to information
In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether we are processing personal data that concerns you. If such processing occurs, you have the right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or . the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it was not collected from you by us, the existence of a automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing affecting you, as well as your right to be informed about what guarantees exist in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR when your data is forwarded to third countries.
- Right to rectification
In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to request immediate correction of incorrect personal data concerning you and/or the completion of your incomplete data at any time.
- Right to deletion
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR if one of the following reasons applies:
- Your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent on which the processing was based in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter a or Article 9 Paragraph 2 Letter a GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- You object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Para. 2 GDPR.
- The personal data was processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member State to which we are subject.
- The personal data was collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Article 8 Paragraph 1 GDPR.
However, this right does not apply if the processing is necessary:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation which requires processing under the law of the Union or the Member State to which we are subject, or to carry out a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us;
- for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with Article 9 Paragraph 2 Letters h and i and Article 9 Paragraph 3 GDPR;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Art. 89 Para. 1 GDPR, to the extent that the rights of the data subject are likely to make the achievement of the objectives of this processing impossible or seriously impaired, or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If we have made your personal data public and we are obliged to delete it in accordance with the above, we will take appropriate measures, including technical measures, to inform those responsible for data processing who process the personal data, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs that you as the data subject have requested the deletion of all links to your personal data or copies or replications of this personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing (blocking) of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the legal notice. The right to restriction of processing exists in the following cases:
- If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data we hold about you, we will generally need time to verify this. For the duration of the review, you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted.
- If the processing of your personal data was/is occurring unlawfully, you can request that data processing be restricted instead of deletion.
- If we no longer need your personal data, but you need it to exercise, defend or assert legal claims, you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted instead of deletion.
- If you have lodged an objection in accordance with Article 21 Para. 1 GDPR, a balance must be made between your interests and ours. As long as it is not yet clear whose interests prevail, you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted.
If you have restricted the processing of your personal data, this data – apart from its storage – may only be used with your consent or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the European Union or a member state.
- Right to information
If you have asserted the right to rectification, deletion or restriction of processing against us, we are obliged to inform all recipients to whom your personal data has been disclosed of this rectification or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves to be the case as impossible or involves disproportionate effort. According to Art. 19 GDPR, you have the right to be informed about these recipients upon request.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling
In accordance with Article 22 of the GDPR, you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – which has legal effects on you or similarly significantly affects you.
This does not apply if the decision
- is necessary for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract between you and us,
- is permitted by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject and such law contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests or
- takes place with your express consent.
However, the decisions in the cases mentioned in (a) to (c) may not be based on special categories of personal data according to Art. 9 Para. 1 GDPR, unless Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a or lit. g applies and is appropriate Measures have been taken to protect your rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests.
In the cases mentioned in (a) and (c), we will take appropriate measures to protect your rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain human intervention on the part of the person responsible, to express one’s own point of view and to appeal of the decision is heard.
- Right to data portability
If the processing is based on your consent in accordance with Art , you have the right, in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another person responsible or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible, if this is technical is feasible.
- Right to object
To the extent that we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f of the GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation; This also applies to profiling based on this provision. The respective legal basis on which processing is based can be found in this data protection declaration. If you object, we will no longer process your affected personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims ( Objection according to Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR).
If your personal data is processed for the purpose of direct advertising, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; This also applies to profiling insofar as it is connected to such direct advertising. If you object, your personal data will no longer be used for direct advertising purposes (objection according to Art. 21 Para. 2 GDPR).
In connection with the use of information society services – regardless of Directive 2002/58/EC – you have the opportunity to exercise your right to object using automated procedures that use technical specifications.
- Right to complain to the responsible supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR
In the event of violations of the GDPR, those affected have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of their habitual residence, their place of work or the place of the alleged violation. The right to lodge a complaint exists without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedies.
The supervisory authority responsible for us is:
The state commissioner for data protection and freedom of information in Baden-Württemberg
PO Box 10 29 32
Telephone: 07 11/61 55 41-0
Validity and changes to this data protection declaration
- This data protection declaration is valid from January 12, 2024. We reserve the right to change this data protection declaration at any time in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations. This may be necessary, for example, to comply with new legal regulations or to take into account changes to our website or new services on our website. The version available at the time of your visit applies.